.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Overdued...
...by one week. I had been wanting to blog about last friday, but was feeling lazy.

Met up with Almighty and Fir. Great to see them back! How time flies, it is almost a year since we got acquainted. Anyway, celebrated almighty's birthday and return with delicious crab at AMK. People, remember it is Mellben Seafood that is nice, not Uncle Leong's.

The place renovated till so nice! The last time I went was like an abandoned coffee shop, a crowded one though. But now it is like some HDB restaurant, with open-kitchen concept. Well, not exactly open, but there are glass panels where you can see the chefs cooking.

Crab bee hoon is still as delicious!!! MUST EAT MUST TRY! Remember is crab bee hoon with soup. Ah Mund almost ordered something else, and I would have murdered him, haA~. Too bad Rosy missed out the food, but nevermind, we can always go there again!

After that we wanted to go Timbre, but it was so crowded when we reached there. So we walked to CHJMES instead. Driving, so didn't have alcohol. Plus I was really not in the mood for it, probably too tired from work.

Some small issue pissed me off. So after CHJMES I went to find biu kor to run an errand for him, and has supper at the usual - C.Nai at Upper East Coast Road. Yes, I am a little crazy, my favourite hang-out is actually in the east side.