.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Crazy Wed Night Out
I have a new dining place to introduce - Greenwood Fish Market Bistro.

Hidden in the private estates of Bukit Timah is actually a row of shophouses, mostly restaurants. Apparently I recalled someone telling me that the food at this small little area is pretty good. I have always known about this place, being a NJCian.

Biu kor brought me there, and yes, my biu kor can be jumpy too! (It is okay if you don't get it, because it is a private joke). First thing you see, if the fish stall. No kidding, like you go market, the fish is kept in the display fridge. Upon further inspection, there is a small and cosy dining area beyond the fish market. Not that I never warn, but the space is really small. So if you are intending to dine in large groups, it will be good, if not necessary, to make a reservation.

I had fish and chips, which is like their most famous dish, biu kor has pan-seared salmon. Fish and chips was fine, one thing to comment is that the fish is really fresh. The texture of the meat is very smooth, probably what other people describes as melts in your mouth. You can choose battered or crumbed.

The salmon was cooked to perfection. As recommended by the waiter, pan-seared is the best way of cooking it. The meat remains soft and juicy, while the skin was crisp. The salmon was much better than the fish and chips.

We also had oysters and calamari. Oooooo, I have grown to love oysters. Calamari was okay only, nothing spectacular.

Address is 34 Greedwood Ave, Tel: 64674950. Basically travel along Dunearn Road, you see the sign board that says NJC or RGPS, just turn in and go straight all the way, till you see the shophouses.


Okayyyyy, yesterday I made a crazy decision to go Zouk with biu kor and his 3 girls (LOL), after work. Things havn't been going too well for me, so decided to let loose, since my boss is away, can always go in a little later.

First, I reached there about 9.15pm and there was a freaking queue, not only for Phuture, but for Citibank card holders! So in an attempt to cut queue, msg Virn to see if she happens to be around. Turned out she was coming at like 10pm, which is our usual timing.

So we starting queueing, because biu kor no citibank card have to queue the normal one, I continued the citi queue. Then biu kor told me Phuture ladies sold out. Then there was like only abt 15 people before us in citi queue, and they say reach quota! Wtf! THEY SHOULD BAN THOSE $500 CITI CLEAR CARD HOLDERS! (Nah, just making some noise, I used to be the $500 holder too) But seriously, isn't it abit unfair to those real credit card holders? We pay much more annual fee and interests. But I guess the whole idea is to attract those youngsters. I still manage to get into Phuture in the end anyways.

I shall stop complaining on the regular annoying things, you know, the crowd being young and blah blah. But I must f*cking complain this f*cking fat guy wearing a yellow shirt at mambo. We were getting out of the dancefloor to get a drink from the bar. As we walked past, he PURPOSELY put out his hand so that as we walk past, he can touch our butts! I am so f*cking pissed! I turned and stared, and I wanted so much to scold him. Really damm f*-up one leh. KNN

Yesterday I was abit more fierce and dao, so I manage to stay out of trouble from guys. And I had SOOOOOOOOOO much fun! First it was a surprise to be able to see Virn and Yarn, didn't know they were coming at first. Felt like we were back at those good old times before I started working. And I met Char in the Zouk toilet! Wenz was there too! It has been AGES since I last saw them. So glad to see them again...missed them so much. Wenz is working at SPRING, and moving to fusionopolis soon, so will have more chance to meet up with her in the future.

Fun is going to begin. Back to the good old days of Phuture.