.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Mouse Killer
I suddenly have this thought. What if I told Xiaxue what I do to mice for a living?

Okay, I know I am bored enough to read her blog. Actually, it is quite entertaining sometimes, especially if you have a few minutes to kill. Entertaining as in a good laugh, not that it adds any value.

But anyway, main point is, apparently she just gotten new hamsters. She simply adores them. Nothing wrong with that, I used to love playing with my hamsters many years back. What if she knows what I do to my mice on an almost daily basis? Probably she will blog about how cruel we are.

Her reaction wouldn't be very much different from other people. My non-science friends say I am cruel and cannot understand why we do it. My science friends are grateful they do not have to do mouse work.

I killed a record of 300+ mice in a day. Yes, 300. I have to kill mouse every other day to isolate some tissues for study. All in the name of science. I am not complaining, because if we don't experiment on mice, it would really be difficult to make discovery and for science to advance. Humans are selfish, but this is survival of the fittest.