.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Car Shopping
Seeing how my friends enjoyed the F1 volunteering job, made me so regret pulling out from it. I think it was definitely worth taking a day leave from work. Well, there is always next year. If I am feeling rich, I might buy the ticket ^_^.

I really need to be more decisive when it comes to car shopping. My mind has been so fickled that I kept opening up to more options, which makes the situation worse. But I think I have more or less (hopefully) settled on 2 designs. Let's just hope I don't change my mind again.

Actually, I am just being very anal about 2 things. No. 1, it must be japanese car. No. 2, it must have a butt. With these 2 criteria and a budget, there isn't many choices actually. But well...

I am very desperate to get a car asap. My reason may sound lame, but... I TOTALLY CANNOT STAND PUBLIC TRANSPORT ANYMORE! Some passengers really get on my nerves (most of the time). But one thing I am sure of, is... I am not trying to impress anyone.

Which brings me to another thing that annoyed me. Someone implied that girls are impressed by guys with cars aka Ah Sia Kia. I feel insulted by this thought, and I think guys with or without cars should feel insulted too.

No doubt women may like Ah Sia Kias, but it is not everything. Like and having to want one are different things. AND the MOST important thing is, the driver. If you are kns, no matter what car you drive, be it Lambo or even the Prancing Horse, you are still kns, you still will not be able to impress. But if you are good, even if you don't drive, even if you take a MRT, you can impress everyone around you.

Lastly, road etiquttes. I may not be the best person to mention this, as I can be quite a devil on the road (trapping taxi is one of my favourite thing to do). But if you are SLOW, move to the side, why do you want to insist on blocking other people's path, and then later complain how impatient that driver is and why he/she must overtake. "The car in front is for you to overtake", hahahahaA~. Okay, that was a joke.