.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Being Pretty...
Sometimes it really pays off to dress up and put on make-up.

I am not gorgeous, but with the help of cosmetics and clothes, I can look pretty. It has advantages, but sometimes you really wish you didn't.

Today I was asking the price for the car. The guy offered me quite a lot of freebies. Then he said when I collect car he will throw in $100 petrol voucher. He asked me I want voucher, or would I want candlelight dinner. But before I could react, he said he was just joking.

I am just SO amused by him, totally amused. I was joking to my friend that maybe I should just throw myself at him, so that I can get the car at cost price, hahahahaA~


Recently saw some news on car accidents and I did have some thoughts. Well, it is more of a collective thing, over time you hear about very upsetting car accidents. (*I really do not need lecturing from anyone for what I am going to say*) Thinking of the way I drive, I think I should do some reflections. When I have passengers, I do try to drive slower and more safely. But when I drive alone, I tend to drive a little more aggressive. And I get more aggressive as I get more comfortable with my car. I can't help it, my right foot is just a little heavier.

Despite knowing it is dangerous, I just can't help it. Young and hot headed.