.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Laziness
I have been wanting to post some stuffs and pictures, but I am just too lazy to transfer the pictures on to the computer.

Took my Korean proficiency test today. Well, hopefully I can pass (fyi, passing mark is not 50%, it is like 80%). It is slightly harder than the past year papers.

And after procrastinating for quite a while, I finally check out the showrooms. I SUPERLY love the Lancer EX, but it is kind of out of my budget. It is really beautiful and spacious. Then I finally went to see the new Honda City. Everything is good, except for the grill, which looks a little plastic. Anyway, test drive only available in November, and the first batch of car will only come in in December.

I would really love to buy the city and join the Honda family. But I think I will still hunt around the 2nd hand dealers as well. I guess all car-buying plan is put on hold till Nov.