.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

F1 Fever
Those damn mice. I got bitten by one crazy mouse, which refuse to let go after biting. Bled quite a bit, and DAMN painful! Now my index finger is crippled, can't even type the keyboard.

Well, I was reading this article "Pride in F1 race missing" on Straits Times today. There was a comic, saying that this guy thought that F1 is the key between Esc and F2 on the keyboard, LOL. The author talked about how most Singaporeans don't feel excited that such a big inaugural event is happening in Singapore. And I totally agree with him.

Of course there are a handful of people who are HUGE fans of F1. Well, probably more than a handful. But most of us remain apathetic. I guess if the tickets were not expensive, more people will go and kaypoh.

But I secretly suspect we are a wee bit excited over the boost in our tourism industry (therefore our economy) and our image, if the whole event went a success.

I actually applied successfully to be a volunteer as flag marshal for the F1 race, but I rejected it because I needed to work. Yes, flag marshal, means I get to be at the track. Maybe next year bah, or maybe I will just buy a ticket next year.

Speaking of which, apparently my lab won a F1 ticket, GRANDSTAND ticket. But there is only 1, so my boss suggested we ballot. I don't know the outcome, or rather not very concerned. But I would LOVE to get it. My colleague suggested we sell the ticket, which can fetch about 1000++++ dollars. And the whole lab can go for a very good dinner with the money. Then I said after dinner we can chill out at some bar or something and watch the live telecast of F1 together.

Everybody, enjoy the F1 race!