.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Working is tiring
When you start working, you will know how crazily tired you are every single day. Even when I don't do much, attend seminars, I am still very tired. I don't have energy to blog about my lab now, maybe weekends bah.

I start seeing a lot of BS friends in biopolis. Today I saw TF and Vinc on my way back from lunch. Vinc is working in my building la, and TF is with IMCB. And I saw Mich at the lab supplies also.

Tomorrow will be an exciting day, because it is the hands-on session for animal handling course. Today my 2 other colleagues went for the training, so they told us we had to handle mouse, rat and rabbit.

(Cruel) Things scientists do (in the name of mankind) to animals. Tomorrow we are going to kill mice, draw blood from mouse's heart, and from the eye area (forgot which animal), and from the vein of the ear of rabbit. Well, rest assure the animals are well sedated before we try to do anything funny on them.

If only I can bring my cam in to take pictures of the animals. I will only be able to take pictures of mice, since we have animal procedure room in our own lab. I will blog more on these (cruel) stuffs after my training.