.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Spec guy at Phuture
Well, I am reminded of this guy I saw at Phuture, some donkey time ago, probably like 1.5 months ago. He was in this white shirt, I can't really remember, but I think he dressed in a very carefree manner. He was wearing this black rims rectangle specs. Overall he looks good and like a nice person (precisely why I can remember him till now, and why I want to mention him).

I never talked to him or what, just that he left abit of impression on me. I was standing in our "favourite" dustbin corner waiting for V and Y, when suddenly a guy walk past me and shouted at me. At first I thought was someone I know more than I was shocked. But actually this guy was drunk and his friend (the white shirt guy) was following behind him. Then he suddenly just turn around and said sorry to me.

Throughout the night, trotting around the club, we did saw each other quite a few times.

Aiya, I should have seize opportunity to talk or dance with him mah! He so cute! See lah, now too late to regret liaoz. If you think you are him, or you know him, must tell me hor! It was a Friday Phuture night, and I think is that drunk guy's birthday.

hahahahahahahahaA~... I'm just joking, of course it will be a bonus if I can get to meet him again. But well, I blog about this just because these few days I was reminded of him. No apparent reason, just suddenly popped up in my brain.