.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Saturday Night

Soda Green concert! It was pretty good. They are really very good in live, as good as CD quailty la! The lead singer damn funny la, he keep talking and talking (rubbish, jokes and nonsense), but it really adds on to the atmosphere. I totally love the keyboardist cum pianist cum viola-ist cum dancer for the night, AH GONG! When he plays the viola, he really is 帅呆了! 멋있다! Well, I only wished the sound system was a little better. The vocals didn't come out very well sometimes. But I guess most rock concerts are like that. Anyway, they sang like, 5 extra songs for encore, and is live dedication woh. Encore until 12am lor.

And it happens that NTU Alumni party was on the same day. So I joined up with my friends after the concert. Met a lot of people, even saw CX (again). I saw him on friday at Zouk, and he was at St James on Saturday. I asked him "friday not enough huh", he day "everyday (club) la!". haA~, true party animal.


Lychee Martini addiction! I really can't stop drinking lychee martini! Anyway, the lychee martini at St James serves 2 (TWO) BIG lychees! Not like Zouk, only 1, but it is cheaper.

I did something that I usually can't do at Phuture. DANCE ON PODIUM! Phuture no podium la. Stand on podium good. Don't need to get bua-ed by unecessary people, and you get bird's eye view, can see cute guys! haA~, yes, there was a group of cute guys (I even made my friend take picture of them). But I think they don't know la. Since we were on podium, we keep hitting the guys' heads on the dancefloor. I am so SORRY!

There was this (ewww) guy on our podium, and he suddenly just squeeze into our corner. Uncle, no space NO SPACE, don't squeeze, you not very thin also. We wanted to push him off the podium, haA~. I was actually standing closest to him, then one of my guy friend change place with me. Then my guy friend push against him or something, but the guy don't care! He probably thought it was a girl behind, so happily bua lor! I told my guy friend to pinch his butt, hahahahaA~. That was when I decided to get off the podium, too squeezy.


After being used to clubbing at Phuture, St James music is really bad. The songs are very old, and boring. Uncle Andrew Chow, you are still the best, we LOVE you man! The only thing I like about St James is the lightings, and space. Something I hate about St James is, a lot of nehs. Overall, it was still fun, because of the people. Long time never hang out with my jiejie already.

PS: I met RC at St James, and he said he was giving out FREE SINGFEST tickets for his credit card promotion. My jaw nearly dropped. Why didn't he tell us earlier!!! (Rosy, ask me on msn who is RC la, or maybe you can guess).
Posted by Picasa