.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

After getting a job...
...means giving money to parents. Yes, nothing wrong with that. But when parents ask for money as if you are ATM, that is annoying.

You must be thinking that I am really not filial and stuff. But let me state my situation. I am earning very little. If I am earning like 5K a month, I really wouldn't be bothered by this issue. I am a little annoyed at the fact my mum is asking me for money like I am ATM. She dropped the bomb of asking me to pay the house loan using my CPF.

Crap, other people get to use their parents' cpf to pay for university, and slowly pay it back. I have to pay for my own bank loan AND pay house loan using my cpf. The loan is about 300/month. My cpf is 500/month.

And it is not as if my sister is not contributing. She gives my mum money too, like 2x the amount, but considering she is earning at least 2x more than me. Honestly, do I deserve to feel annoyed?

And this teaches me one very important thing - the importance of buying a insurance/saving plans or similar plans. It actually helps you to set aside a sum of money for retirement or for your children education.


Today I received a call from this PI from IMCB, apparently for job offer. Well, I kind of was thinking if I made a hasty decision on this job. Well, it is really good prospects, but if you get to work at IMCB, is like having attended Cambridge or Harvard, it is a branding. Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it now though.