.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

The Woes of Graduating
With graduation, comes finding a job. Engineers find their jobs easily, but not for my (faculty) case. I am not trying to compare between different majors, because everyone's interest lies in different areas.

Day by day after getting results, you feel the pressure of finding a job building up. The pressure comes from everywhere - peers, boredom, idling, and PARENTS. I hate it when my dad mention about my job-associated stuffs. He may meant it as joke or concern, but it really irritates me and is suffocating. My mum thinks that finding a job is like just going for interviews and you will know immediately whether you get it or not, and you know how much is the pay. She thinks it is as easy as that, because that is what she goes through.

I am really sorry to say it, but I am a GRADUATE (my mum is only PSLE). You think being granted an interview is that easy ah?

After getting rejected by IMRE, I kinda feel lost. Because no one wants to hire a fresh graduate in the field, it is really difficult to job-hunt.

I don't like to stay at home. I don't like to face the computer the whole day at home. I don't like to keep spending my parents money.

I am resentful. I really hate the way I am living now. It is so suffocating and I can't do anything. If I can't get another interview by end of this month, I really need to go for a getaway (maybe somewhere nearby).