.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

Do you want an Ah Sia Kia?
I shamelessly "borrowed" this topic from someone's blog. After reading the article that (I presume) she wrote, I had some thoughts.

Typical (TYPICAL, I didn't say all) ah sia kia is boy who drives a "great car". I don't want to define great, because it varies from people to people. But what I mean by great, is above-average. He may be only holding an average paying job, but lucky him was born with rich parents.

I am not against them showing off with their cars (in fact, I LOVE oggling at these cars and assess the driver as he step out of the car. But sometimes I rather he not step out. No, seriously.). My point is, every woman would love to be chaffeured and be seen in one of these cars. Every now and then you wonder how the lucky women got to meet those boys.

It may seem all cool and hot when you are young. But think about it from another perspective (and probably a very important one for a woman). Can he give you a future? The money from parents will not be there forever. If he can't hold down a serious job, what future can he promise you?

That's why....I rather go for men who are rich because he earns big bucks.... bwahahahaA~. Okay, I sidetracked.

I know this ah sia kia, just call him Mr. 500 horses (because he has a ranch with 500 horses. Okay, crap. He is called so because his STI is 500+ hp.). He, and his car, definitely qualify him as ah sia kia. I must say his sti is SUPER CHIO! But so what? He has a girlfriend, and he is fooling around with other girlSSSS (with a lot of S behind).

Of course not all ah sia kias are like that. I am sure there are nice ones around. But seeing that majority are like that, do you still desire an ah sia kia?