.she is.

Though she is a material girl, she is also a plain jane. She may be a party animal. But all she wants, is to be loved and cared.

.past.
.shout.

DnD Esperenza
I realised I had not blogged the pictures for dinner and dance. How could I had left out the pictures!

Anyway, (probably I mentioned) dnd was held at Sentosa One Degree Fifteen. It is not an 'everyone' place, meaning, you can't enter Sentosa Cove without a reason or membership.

We started off in our Beaufort (think they changed name, can't remember) room. The girls busy dolling themselves, with the help of makeup artist.

Zhang! Pretty ladies!

The scenery is really amazing. The condominiums that are still under construction can be seen from here. I really wonder how it would be like to stay there. Apparently I heard you can park you yatch behind your house. Or was it another place? *Confused* But it should be pretty awesome to stay in an apartment in Sentosa.

Pictures with everybody! From professors to friends.

Our SUPER UNGLAM pictures. I remember our dear Mr. Photographer was taking continuous shots of us, and we were like randomly posing because it was dark. The DJ played mambo music, at dnd lor *faintz*. And at that time, I just came back from Korea like 2 weeks or so, and every week I was stuck in mambo for all sorts of reasons. Anyway, these photos are on our school photo gallery lor. Now the WHOLE school will know about our unglam-ness during dnd, LOL.

I won the 1st prize for lucky draw. Received the prize from Prof Law. If only this picture was me in convo gown, it would really be perfect.

And to end the day, a group picture of the closest friends in BS during these 4 years. *Luv*